Are You In The Right Party Plan Business ?
Well are you in the right party plan business? Did you do your research before you joined?
What research-I hear you ask.
What you have to remember is that this is a business, so you need to treat it like one. Would you start a new business without researching into it-No I didn’t think so, then why did you start doing Party Plan without looking into it?
Before joining a party plan business here are a few factors that you need to consider:
- What would I be selling?-You need to be passionate about the products as this will be beneficial to you when you hold your parties.
- Do I know anyone who would be interested in these products?-Are the products something that your friends and family would be interested in. Remember that the best ones to ask to host your first party are family and friends.
- What commission will I receive ? – this is very important so you need look into the pay plan, remember what we said earlier-this is a business!
- Do I have to buy stock ?-some party plan companies expect you to buy the stock,the problem with this is that if you do not sell it at a party, what are you going to do with it!
- Is it a Network Marketing Company?. If so this means that you can build a team of consultants and you would get paid a % of the team turnover.
- What support and training will I get?- everyone needs support so look for company support as well as team support. The best companies will give training that is easily accessable and if it is an MLM company, your sponsor will keep you updated with all the ways of being successful.
These are just a few of the questions you need to ask before you join any party plan business.